Sunday, January 22, 2017

Growth Mindset

Image result for heart
Picture of a Heart (Public Domain Pictures)

I have never really heard about growth mindset, as a phrase, but I have applied some of the concepts before. I watched the second video about how challenges should be the new norm, which I completely agree with. One of my most favorite things to do is take risks because I do think it is the best way to grow and learn more about oneself. In that way, I think that some of the greatest things that I have done or learned have been because I have taken a risk and challenged myself. It's something that I have tried to apply in all aspects of life and I hope to continue to take up challenges in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the idea of self-improvement through taking risk. You never know what awaits you until you give it a try. Also, learning from your own mistakes is a great way to grow and develop the growth mindset. Therefore, you are really amazing for taking on challenges because it is not an easy thing to do for it is like putting yourself against something you have never known before. But by passing a challenge, you will grow stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your introduction, I agree that you do seem like a risk taker and have challenged yourself in life! I think that’s great and it’s something I struggle with. I often get to settled into my comfort zone and forget about the reward that can come from taking risks and challenging yourself! I enjoyed reading your thoughts on growth mindset.

    ReplyDelete